Monday, January 14, 2008

United after Brazilian Left Back

Gilberto has played down reports he could join Manchester United Football Club this month.
The 31-year-old Brazilian fullback has been linked with a shock move to Old Trafford during the winter transfer window, yet the player is keeping his options open as his Hertha Berlin contract nears an end. "I don't want to say much about it," Gilberto told the Bild am Sonntag. "I have received many offers. I might stay in Berlin, but then again I might go to England, Portugal or back to Brazil." It is thought that Sir Alex Ferguson was willing to pay around £2million to land Gilberto now, yet the Reds boss is equally happy to wait until the summer when he could land him for free.

1 comment:

Manchester United said...

Nice post. Really I liked it.

Thanks...